Well, right now I wish I could write like those people who do that really fast talking. But since I can't I'll do my best to keep this down to something less than the size of a novel. Since Easter Scott has been home from Djibouti, down to NOLA, home for 2 weeks and is now working in Utah.
We have been through prom, graduation, college registration and are closing on our house here on July 1. We are under contract for a house in Bellevue, NE not far from our old house in Capehart housing at Offutt. It's like full circle in a way and not anywhere near where we expected to buy. But God has been so clearly in control of this move - beginning with our house here selling in 5 days - that we are just running to keep up with Him.
Closing in Bellevue is not until August 7 so we will be like gypsies
Here are some

No comments:
Post a Comment