
Step 1: Figuring it out - Those of you who don't know me well would probably be amazed at the amount of time it took me to get this going.... those of who know me... well, I will leave it for you to decide what you would think
Step 2: Laying it out - It definitely looked simple, deceptively so.... and since every time I worked on it I was at home alone (a more and more common occurrence) I had to struggle through alone -whew, I think the problem is so many choices
Step 3: Working it out - Life in miniature... Isn't that what we do? We work it out. It's not always simple and each day comes with more choices than I would sometimes like, but there you go...
Step 2: Laying it out - It definitely looked simple, deceptively so.... and since every time I worked on it I was at home alone (a more and more common occurrence) I had to struggle through alone -whew, I think the problem is so many choices
Step 3: Working it out - Life in miniature... Isn't that what we do? We work it out. It's not always simple and each day comes with more choices than I would sometimes like, but there you go...
So, here it is, just like my life, not pulled together exactly as I would like, probably made more difficult than it needs to be, and confusing to witnesses, but, hopefully, getting better every day.

No comments:
Post a Comment